Profitable business, easy to own!!
If you are looking for an established, profitable and growing business with a lifestyle friendly business-to-business model, this could be the opportunity for you.
The company is a solutions provider of signs, graphics and displays of almost every description. These address the visual communication needs of every type and size of business or organization imaginable. The vast majority of the company’s products are produced in-house with high margins, but the company also has established relationships with industry leading vendors to provide the widest range of products possible.
Products provided by this company include full color banners and posters, building signs, dimensional lettering, trade show displays and graphics, window graphics, wall size murals, and vehicle wraps and graphics. This is just to name a handful of the product categories this company has produced. The company also provides expert graphic design and installation services in order to provide customers with a complete end-to-end solution.
With high customer loyalty and repeat business due to its good reputation for quality service and on-time delivery, the business shows strong upward revenue and profit trends over the last five years. Industry experts predict continued growth in 2019 and beyond.
The business has more than adequate cash flow to service the acquisition debt and provide the owner with a reasonable return.
- Boise, ID
- Included in asking price
- 3 FT
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Located in an easily accessible retail center close to downtown, the commercial building consists of 2,187 square feet. Tenant pays: lease rate plus taxes, insurance, utilities, CAM, operating expenses and maintenance expenses. This lease rate is included as an expense in the business financials. It is anticipated that the landlord would provide similar lease terms to a new business owner.
- The Company has high customer loyalty and repeat business due to its good reputation for quality service. Relationships with suppliers are strong which helps the company maintain its cost of goods sold. The company has proven systems and processes that provides you with the knowledge and resources to take over this company from day one and continue its proven success.
- Growth & Expansion:
- The company falls in NAICS 339950 Sign Manufacturing. The industry growth rating is “high” according to First Research report. Customers need quality, customer service and competitive pricing. Because of the variety of different sign types and uses, the industry serves a diverse group of customers.
- $48k down/$48k Seller Note for 120 mos. @ 9%/Balance SBA Guaranteed Bank Loan.
- Support & Training:
- Will train for 4 weeks @ $0 cost. This sign and graphics business provides signage, banners and vehicle wrapping to its customers. Strong growth in business expansion and commercial construction spending has increased demand for the sign manufacturing industry over the last five years. The company serves a diverse set of more than 1,600 unique customers. Top customers include large corporations, locally owned businesses and governmental agencies. If you’re tired of working for someone else and want all the benefits of self-employment, this growing business with well-trained and loyal staff, may be exactly the right opportunity for you.
- Reason for Selling:
- The owners are ready to retire.
- This business is an established franchise