- Ada County, ID
- 4 FT
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- The restaurant is a 2,236 square foot leased space in a very busy shopping center near a movie theater. Dining area is very spacious and open. Seller spent over $195,000 in decor and equipment when he opened in 2017.
- There are other Italian restaurants in town, but when asked, Seller said he has no true competition anywhere near. He says his style is authentic Italian food, not the “Americanized” Italian fare you get in most places. The restaurant location does not have many upscale restaurants nearby. This restaurant will always do well.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Restaurant is located in-line in a shopping center allowing growth as space becomes available
- Support & Training:
- Will train for 2 weeks @ $0 cost. This is authentic Italian cooking with recipes directly from Italy. Seller will train Buyer to cook in true Italian style. All recipes go with the business.
- Reason for Selling:
- Owner wants to retire.