- 7 FT/2 PT
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- The company is located in an 2200 sq foot office located in a small office complex. Most employees work at the office, and a few work remotely.
- The company is in an industry that is considered recession proof. Small businesses need help with their accounting and rely heavily on the companies services to operate.
- Growth & Expansion:
- There is unlimited opportunity for growth. A new owner could add more services to increase revenue with current clients. Clients have expressed interest in training, human resources, and marketing services.
- $250k down/$400k over 36 mos. @ 5%.
- Support & Training:
- Will train for 3 weeks @ $0 cost. The Company provides full service bookkeeping services. Services include payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, month end reconciliations and reporting. A successful owner will be familiar with small business and accounting. Accounting experience is helpful, but not necessary. The team is able to handle the day to day with some support and oversight.
- Reason for Selling:
- Owner would like to spend more time with family and pursuing other interests.