- 3 FT/22 PT
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Built to suit standalone building. Creates a great vibe and ambiance for fine dining in the full service restaurant. Outdoor space allows for summer eating. Fantastic space with good visibility from Main Street. The building is available for purchase. Liquor license is included in the rent and is available for purchase with the building.
- Seasonal nature of the tourist area creates slow periods. Despite the many restaurants in the area, reservations are required if for dining in the summer and winter months due the reputation of this restaurant.
- Growth & Expansion:
- In the past, both lunches and breakfasts have been served and have proved popular. Opportunity to rekindle those offerings during peak periods. Further development of the mixed drinks menu could increase high margin revenue.
- Support & Training:
- Will train for 2 weeks @ $0 cost. Background in the restaurant industry essential.
- Reason for Selling:
- Owners are retiring.